Farm Together has finished its Early Access process and is available now on Steam!
It’s been an incredible experience to watch so many people enjoying the game and being so creative for the 7 months the game has been in Early Access! We sincerely hope you keep enjoying the game for a long time.
We want to thank our backers for the support and feedback offered through the whole process so, as compensation for the effort you’ve done (and endured our mistakes in some cases), we’ll gift you with a Supporters Pack DLC for free, including exclusive clothing, hairstyles and a new tractor.
Also wanted to add: Don’t you worry! We’ve got plenty of content planned for the future (starting with a Halloween event that will start next week), and plan to keep working on the game as long as there’s a demand for it, so please pass by the Steam Forums, the Official subreddit, or the Official Discord group and leave your comments!
After being a commercial and critical success in digital stores, Ziggurat is heading now for Retail!
Specific dates may vary depending on platform/country, but it should be available on most european countries by next week, for all platforms (Steam/PS4/Xbox One). United States will have to wait a bit longer.
By the way, we’re aware of an issue with the PS4 retail version, related with achievements (wrong achievements being unlocked). We’ll issue a patch as soon as possible to fix this issue. This issue is not present in the digital version.
More information in the publisher SOEDESCO website
Coming soon to Steam, check out the steam website for more info: http://store.steampowered.com/app/386080/
- Pharaonic will be available on Steam Early Access from January 28th, at a price of $13 / 13€ with a 10% discount during the first week.
- Although it’s not finished yet, it features approximately the first 60% of the content, with a quality considered final, and ready for community feedback.
- Pharaonic is a game that takes the excellent Dark Souls combat mechanics and adapts them to a sidescrolling 3D environment.
- Exploration and interaction with other characters is key. Lots of rewards and new equipment to obtain.
- Pharaonic is a game by Milkstone Studios, the creators of the highly succesful Ziggurat, the FPS dungeon crawler.
Ziggurat has finished its Early Access period and can be purchased on Steam at a discounted price for the next week.
It’s also available on the Humble Store, in case you prefer it that way.
We’re working into giving players who purchased the game in Early Access a gift for your support, in the form of a free game.
Don’t forget to comment on the forums your impressions, as we plan on adding more content and updates to the game in the near future 🙂
Ziggurat will be released in Early Access by August 14th.
Our goal is to offer a game packed with content, fun and balanced to play, and for that we want to hear your feedback while we are on the final stages of development.
Ziggurat is already in an advanced enough stage to be enjoyed, and we sincerely believe you’ll like it, but we think that with your help it will get even better!
To reward your help and support on a game not fully finished yet, Ziggurat will be available for a lower price during the entire Early Access.
Of course, we’ll love to hear your opinions and feedback on the game, and will do our best to improve it not only during Early Access, but after it’s finally released too.
You can join now the official game group http://steamcommunity.com/games/ziggurat/ and share your thoughts on the discussion forums.
And don’t forget to add the game to your wishlist!
On White Noise Online, a team of up to 4 investigators has to explore an area looking for clues, while avoiding being devoured by a supernatural creature. Will you be able to uncover the truth behind the mysterious events?
The game takes the idea of simple, accesible horror behind Slender and evolves it further to adapt it to a cooperative environemnt.
Designed from scratch to offer a shared horror experience, White Noise Online lets you live new situations, never seen before on a videogame. You’ll need teamwork and trust on your partners to take the right choices and overcome the challenges you’ll face.
Another interesting feature of WNO is the replay screen, where you can check the path you and your friends followed. Once the thrilling game session is over, have a laugh while seeing how you kept walking in circles!
It features over 15 playable characters, each one with their own perks and skills, and 6 different scenarios to explore. The game offers total Steam integration, including matchmaking, voice chat, achievements, etc.
White Noise Online is available on Windows, Mac & Linux, for just $6, with a release discount of 25%, and a 4-pack can also be purchased for an additional 25% discount.
Get it now!
White Noise Online will be available for purchase on Steam on March 22nd.
We’ve worked hard on the PC adaptation, to ensure a proper experience either using a gamepad or keyboard/mouse, on any of the 3 Steam platforms.
The game comes with the same features the Xbox 360 version have, plus achievements. We plan on adding new features such as characters, maps, and Virtual Reality support (Oculus) as long as the game gets some audience.
It will be available for $6, and will feature a 25% discount on release, as well as a 4-pack option.
Little Racers Street is available for purchase now on Steam!
Get it before Feb 13th and enjoy a 20% discount!
If you had purchased the PC version elsewhere, please check out this post for info on how to get your Steam key.
It’s been two months of hard work, but we’ve finally completed everything we wanted to add for the Steam version of Little Racers STREET!
We’ve just submitted the game for the final release on Steam. The final date and price have to be discussed yet, but we’re aiming at early February and a base price of $10.
So what have we been working on these months? Well, lots of things, but the main features are the following:
- A whole new city with plenty of tracks and lots of events, up to ~200 total different events in the game
- 10 new cars
- General graphical improvements and new effects (such as water reflections or dynamic shadows)
- Full gamepad support via Big Picture gamepad settings. An Xbox 360 compatible gamepad is recommended right now, but it will work with any gamepad.
- Customizable keyboard input.
- Ghost cars on Time trial mode
- Full Steam integration: Friends, Matchmaking, Voice chat, Leaderboards, Achievements, Trading cards, Cloud saves, Full controller support…
- Complete support for Linux and Mac platforms
Stay tuned for more news, and don’t forget to check out another game of ours currently in Greenlight: White Noise Online
Finally, Little Racers STREET has been approved on Steam Greenlight and will be available in the following months.
We’re currently working hard on creating new content and adding new features and improvements for the PC version. Among these improvements, we intend to add the following:
- Non-Xbox 360 gamepad support (X360 gamepads are already supported)
- Keyboard binding
- Text chat for multiplayer
- A whole new city with lots of new tracks
- Improve the original city with a better look
- Plenty of new cars, and improve some of the original ones.
- Ghost car in time trial mode
- Improved overall visuals
- Full steam integration (achievements, leaderboards, matchmaking, trading cards, steam cloud, etc.)
- Mac and Linux versions
We’re aiming to have everything finished mid January, we’ll keep you updated as work advances.
If you have any suggestion not posted here, you can comment here.
We have created a poll on Google Docs so you can vote for which car models do you want to see in the new version of the game: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rBeAhMoSwPeVrduy8hKV5UPxsvYRqEiNl-BRaRIAZDQ/viewform
Remember you can purchase the Desura version now and you’ll get a Steam key when the game is released there: http://www.desura.com/games/little-racers-street