Finally, Little Racers STREET has been approved on Steam Greenlight and will be available in the following months.
We’re currently working hard on creating new content and adding new features and improvements for the PC version. Among these improvements, we intend to add the following:
- Non-Xbox 360 gamepad support (X360 gamepads are already supported)
- Keyboard binding
- Text chat for multiplayer
- A whole new city with lots of new tracks
- Improve the original city with a better look
- Plenty of new cars, and improve some of the original ones.
- Ghost car in time trial mode
- Improved overall visuals
- Full steam integration (achievements, leaderboards, matchmaking, trading cards, steam cloud, etc.)
- Mac and Linux versions
We’re aiming to have everything finished mid January, we’ll keep you updated as work advances.
If you have any suggestion not posted here, you can comment here.
We have created a poll on Google Docs so you can vote for which car models do you want to see in the new version of the game: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rBeAhMoSwPeVrduy8hKV5UPxsvYRqEiNl-BRaRIAZDQ/viewform
Remember you can purchase the Desura version now and you’ll get a Steam key when the game is released there: http://www.desura.com/games/little-racers-street