It’s been two months of hard work, but we’ve finally completed everything we wanted to add for the Steam version of Little Racers STREET!
We’ve just submitted the game for the final release on Steam. The final date and price have to be discussed yet, but we’re aiming at early February and a base price of $10.
So what have we been working on these months? Well, lots of things, but the main features are the following:
- A whole new city with plenty of tracks and lots of events, up to ~200 total different events in the game
- 10 new cars
- General graphical improvements and new effects (such as water reflections or dynamic shadows)
- Full gamepad support via Big Picture gamepad settings. An Xbox 360 compatible gamepad is recommended right now, but it will work with any gamepad.
- Customizable keyboard input.
- Ghost cars on Time trial mode
- Full Steam integration: Friends, Matchmaking, Voice chat, Leaderboards, Achievements, Trading cards, Cloud saves, Full controller support…
- Complete support for Linux and Mac platforms
Stay tuned for more news, and don’t forget to check out another game of ours currently in Greenlight: White Noise Online