Hey guys, how are you doing? Some time has passed since the last update, so here is what we’re doing lately:
- We’ve received some feedback since White Noise Online was updated, and we’re currently working on the first update for the game.
- We’ve fixed the “black screen” issue, but until the update is released, there’s a workaround posted here
- Also fixed the crash that can occur when unlocking bonus content codes.
- Added a how to play section with some tips and skill explanations.
- We’ve been working on 4 new unlockable (by picking up tapes) characters, with new models (not just reskins). Some of them are “very special” characters, some are more common. There’s still some work left to finish them, I’d say we’re around 60% progress.
- We’ve also started work on a whole new level for the game. Can’t tell for sure if this scenario will be included in the first update, or if it will be postponed for the next one, since we’ll have to thoroughly test it to make sure it’s balanced, etc.
- If you have any suggestion to get a better game, don’t hesitate to put them in the comments section! 🙂
- Last week we submitted the V1.5 update for Avatar Farm Online, and the approval process it’s almost finished! I’ll show the full details once it’s approved, but it adds some bugfixes and gameplay improvements, and a new wonder, the Manor.