Some people have asked how to export their Avatar Farm 1 data to the new Avatar Farm Online. We understand it can be a bit bothersome, so we’re making a small post explaining it.
- First of all, you have to make sure you have the latest Avatar Farm 1 version: If you can see a QR code on the left part of the main menu, you have it.
- Now, there are two new buttons in the main menu. The first one is “Export Farm”. Use this one and you will get a 24 letters code. Write it down.
- This code contains the farm data (Experience and total farm worth in coins and cash) you will be able to import into Avatar Farm Online.
- Now, enter the Bonus Content section. You will get another code of 18 letters. Write it down too.
- This code is an unlock code to unlock some decoration items in Avatar Farm Online.
- Now, exit Avatar Farm and start Avatar Farm Online
- Go to “My Farms”, and select “Import Farm”. When asked, enter the first code you got (the long one).
- If the code is correct, you’ll be asked the name of the new farm, and a new farm will be created, with the experience, cash and coins you had in Avatar Farm 1 (including value of everything that was planted or built).
- Now, to unlock the bonus content, go back to the main menu and choose “Bonus Content”
- Now press A and enter the second code (the short one) when asked.
- Now you should have unlocked the Exclusive Avatar Farm sign decoration!
We hope this helps you better understand the export process. If you have any doubt, please ask.