The first update for Sushi Castle has been approved and should be available for download now. It features the following changes:
- Fixed sushi message appearing after using a scroll for the first time
- Reduced player hitbox size in 10%
- Increased player speed by 5%
- Fixed aspect ratio of the splash screen in 4:3 displays.
- Fixed music volume “vibrating” when the game is paused.
- Reduced health of some enemies
- Increased damage of the Kamikaze skill by 60%.
- Mitigated the effect of the poisoned sushi: It just leaves your health at a maximum of 3
- Stat changes remain highlighted for more time.