Little Racers STREET 1.2 update has been submitted for approval. It features the following changes:
- New feature: Time trial. Now you can practice an event and go for a lap record anytime you like.
- Fixed “Show Gamercard” not working on the multiplayer lobby
- Fixed some multiplayer crashes.
- Player count HUD is properly updated when a player leaves
- Selecting players in lobby works properly after joining a game in progress.
- Now you can’t go back while finding games until the process is finished (could cause some stability issues). A message is shown in this case.
- Added a time limit of 10 seconds for each race results screen when in multiplayer.
- Now games can be hosted/joined even for performance classes you don’t own yet: A stock car can be selected in this case.
- Added 12 new tracks (approx. 45 new events), some of them with crosses for increased fun :).
- New feature: Multiplayer games will be filled with AI cars if there aren’t enough players (Quick race has a default value of 6). With this, races will start even with just 1 player (he can race against AIs while he waits for people to join).
- Custom multiplayer games (the ones created via the “Host game” menu) now require the host to press Start before the first race (this way, he can wait for friends to join before starting).
The update should be approved and available for download someday next week.