The third patch for Avatar Farm has been approved and is ready for download. You should be notified next time you start the game.
It features the following changes:
- Added some debugging info to P2P score sharing, to help detect and solve the freeze issue (it may be already fixed though)
- Fixed friend filtering on the high score list.
- Increased the initial coins-cash to 500 and 5.
- Increased a bit icon view distance.
- Fixed crash when opening the shop in certain circumstances.
- Added an automatic backup/restore feature to avoid data loss in case of freeze/crash.
- Increased the enhanced water truck capacity to 1,000 units. Now the fuel for this vehicle is payed with cash.
- Added a new vehicle (in two flavors): The Tree harvester.
- Fixed some plant categories. Now the plant/tree category is shown in the shop details (so you can know which items can be sold in each building).
- Increased daily reward to 500 coins and 1 cash.
- Increased level up money reward a bit.