Finally, 1 week after we submitted the second update, it’s available for download. Remember the changes:
- (Maybe for sure this time)Fixed P2P Freeze during score sharing.
- Added the concept of tools (tractor, seeder…) that improve farming speed.
- Added 5 new plants: Tomato, Potato, Corn, Sunflower, Rice
- Added 2 new decoration elements: Scarecrow, Clothes line
- Fixed USA Flag not visible
- Fixed flags not visible from one side
- Added animations to all flags.
- Increased level cap to 20.
- Now you are asked to sign in with an account before playing
- Added freeze and crash detection system to improve further bugfixing.
- Added a progress indicator to the season text.
- Improved scenery around the farm
Sadly, it seems the freeze bug hasn’t been fixed on this update as usual :(, and the freeze detector doesn’t seem to be working as expected, so we won’t be able to get more info on the issue (We experienced the freeze just one time, though).
Remember that if you experiment the freeze issue, you can disable P2P scores on the game settings and they will go away.