- New feature: Time trial. Now you can practice an event and go for a lap record anytime you like.
- 2 New Camera modes: Rotating (A bit like cenital, but it always looks in the direction you are going) and Chase (A more typical racing game camera. This is more for show and fun than it is useful though!)
- Fixed “Show Gamercard” not working on the multiplayer lobby
- Fixed some multiplayer related crashes.
- Player count HUD is properly updated when a player leaves
- Selecting players in lobby works properly after joining a game in progress.
- Now you can’t go back while finding games until the process is finished (could cause some stability issues). A message is shown in this case. We are aware this process can take some time (around 45 seconds), but we can’t do much about that.
- Added a time limit of 10 seconds for each race results screen when in multiplayer.
- Now games can be hosted/joined even for performance classes you don’t own yet: A stock car can be selected in this case.
- Added 12 new tracks (approx. 45 new events), some of them with crosses for increased fun :).
- New feature: Multiplayer games will be filled with AI cars if there aren’t enough players (Quick race has a default value of 6). With this, races will start even with just 1 player (he can race against AIs while he waits for people to join).
- Custom multiplayer games (the ones created via the “Host game” menu) now require the host to press Start before the first race (this way, he can wait for friends to join before starting).
- The HUD hides when you complete the race.
- Fixed a crash when a host migration was performed on the lobby screen after a race.
- Reworked the background tasks system (Hopefully fixing the P2P sharing freeze issue, and hopefully not creating new issues in the process :S ).
- Gameplay should be smoother during P2P score shares.
- Fixed a crash when kicking a player under some circumstances.
You’ll be prompted to download the game the next time you launch it.
Note: Multiplayer mode is not compatible between 1.1 and 1.2 : Games of different versions won’t appear when searching. You could be able to join 1.1 games via invites or guide, but it’s not going to work. Please update as soon as possible.