It took more than expected, but White Noise Online v1.1 has been finally submitted for certification!
It features the following changes:
- New features
- New characters: Invisible Man and Woman, Chuck and Hannah
- New scenario: Isla Grande
- Some info is shown on the upper left corner when a player is talking.
- Added difficulty selection (previous setting is treated as “Normal”).
- Gameplay changes
- Changed Scout skill behavior to avoid accidentally causing other players to die.
- Other improvements
- You can hear the monster growl sometimes when it’s pursuing you.
- Changed the way positional sound and attenuation works (to have a better control over individual sound attenuations).
- Added a 4 seconds countdown when starting the game on the lobby, so players can have some time to select their character before starting.
- Fixed “black screen” issue when a player is playing online on a gamepad other than the first.
- Fixed critical error when redeeming bonus content codes.
- Fixed being able to climb to one of the hand statues.