The latest update for Avatar Farm Online, 1.5, has been approved and should be available for download soon. You will be prompted to update next time you start the game.
It features the following changes and additions:
- New Farm Items
- White Noise Online exclusive items (monster statue, arcade machine)
- New wonder (Manor), not as hard to get as the Toy Castle or the Hamburger.
- New features
- Now you can like other people’s farms in the pause menu. The number of likes will be shown on the leaderboards and the farm list.
- Reduced number of files by 50% approx., the game should take a lot less time to load on some consoles.
- Improved a bit performance of tree and building shadows
- Now tractors can’t be refilled until they are at less than 33% capacity. This is done to avoid accidental refills and griefing.
- Added a new permission level: Plant. This permission level allows to plant crops and plow over gathered land, and spend money in a limited way (feed animals, refill tractors…), but not place trees/buildings/animals. Please recheck your permission settings as they may have changed.
- Fixed incorrect Lemon tree icon
- Fixed Critical Error crash when creating a farm
- Some changes to the P2P score sharing system, trying to get rid of the freeze issue (yet again…)
- Added extra checking that should remove glitched scores from the leaderboards
- Cleared all leaderboard data (they will regenerate again after some days).