The long awaited update to Avatar Farm Online has been released, fixing most bugs reported on the last weeks.
This update has the following changes:
- Fixed other players crashing when a player that never entered the “My pets” section joins the game.
- Fixed heavy fps slowdown when a player with a pet selected joins a game.
- Fixed incorrect button layout shown in the How to play to sell/recycle items.
- Fixed rare crash ( ArgumentOutOfRangeException – WorkToolTile )
- Prevented rare crash ( NullReferenceException – PlayerStartWork ) (couldn’t find the root cause, but it will be ignored).
- Prevented incorrect scores from showing on the leaderboard (couldn’t find the root cause, but they will be discarded).
- Ensured data is saved when autosaving (A small pause can be noticed now on certain consoles). Should help with the farm lost issue.
- Found and prevented a farm list glitch when using more than one storage device or user profiles in the same session.
- The game performs better when a storage device is pulled while playing.
- Fixed Warmblood horse harvest money.
- Gameplay changes:
- Increased accumulation building (stands, carts…) capacity to 5 times the base amount (instead of 3).
- Improved accumulation building selection logic (now the building that’s nearest to get a complete batch is selected).
- The amount of accumulated items in a building is shown even when you can already sell them.
You should be notified next time you start the game, but you can download the game from here: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Avatar-Farm-Online/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258550c37