The latest update for Firing Range, 1.2, is available now on the Xbox marketplace. It features the following changes and additions:
- An info message is shown if you aren’t hitting bullseyes on the first round.
- The combo multiplier doesn’t drop to 0 when you miss a bullseye, it just is reduced a bit.
- Increased a bit overall brightness.
- Added indicators when a target is outside your field of view.
- New shop category: Special Effects, with some special visualization modes such as night vision and old school.
You should be prompted to update the next time you start the game.