We’ve just submitted the second Firing Range patch for approval. It features the following changes:
- An info message is shown if you aren’t hitting bullseyes on the first round.
- The combo multiplier doesn’t drop to 0 when you miss a bullseye, it just is reduced a bit.
- Increased a bit overall brightness.
- Added indicators when a target is outside your field of view.
- New shop category: Special Effects, with some special visualization modes such as night vision and old school.
The update should be approved and available for download someday next week.