After having gathered the feedback by users, we’ve been working on an update for Infinity Danger that fixes the most common issues found.
- Increased area size by 30% approximatedly
- Decreased player ship collision box size by 50%
- Added a red border so players can clearly see the arena limits
- Decreased a bit the needle and ballistic weapons effectiveness.
- Decreased laser beam opacity when it’s still charging.
- Increased a bit game performance on higher levels.
- If a slow frame rate is detected, the game speed is reduced a bit.
- Piece destructions don’t push the enemy to the borders as much as before.
- When the enemy is in the border of the arena, it will try to move to the center.
It will take some time for the patch to be available, expect at least one week from now.