Little Racers v1.1 is available for download. The changes from the first release are the following:
- Fixed not-so-rare freeze crash (was due to badly managed memory usage).
- Added 3 tracks (Pennyville,Valhalla,Snakepit) and modified one of the original ones (Ikena)
- Added 6 new cars
- Reduced demo limitations, now the only limitations are time and level number.
- Added reverse, now cars can go backwards
- Added more tips and quotes to the loading screen.
- Improved ingame HUD a bit
- Added an option to repeat the last race (except for championship mode)
- Added a button to go back to the last safe point of the track (if you get lost)
Since the Community Games updates aren’t automatic yet, you’ll have to redownload the game for the changes to apply. You can do it from the Xbox Live Marketplace
The V1.2 version, which should include online multiplayer, is being developed right now. Thanks for your support and interest.