An update for Avatar Ninja is now available for the game. It features the following changes:
- FIXED: Max Level reached wasn’t being shown on the High scores section.
- FIXED: Gamepad vibration option on settings wasn’t working properly.
- FIXED: There were some issues with the colored aura that shows when the player crashes while a powerup was active.
- FIXED: In some rare cases, players could use voice chat while P2P exchange was being performed.
- FIXED: The P2P High score warning was mentioning “MotorHEAT” instead of “Avatar Ninja!”
- IMPROVED: Improved a bit in-game performance
- IMPROVED: Improved a bit P2P score sharing performance
- IMPROVED: Increased max P2P score entries from 5,000 to 10,000.
- IMPROVED: More detailed trees in the background.